PURSUANT TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
(EU REG. 2016/679)
Data protection is of great importance for Agedi Group, who wants to guarantee maximum openness and transparency with regard to the processing of Users’ personal data, who access the website www.agedi.mc.
For this reason, the present policy describes how the personal data of Users are processed and protected.
Agedi (the French abbreviation for Agence Européenne de Diffusion Immobilière) is a well-established international group engaged in the real estate sector. It has been providing comprehensive services since 1927 in the Principality of Monaco, Italy and France (focusing on the Côte d’Azur).
Therefore, Agedi is responsible for the processing of data provided online by Users, in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
The Data Controller is Agedi Group (hereinafter “Agedi”) with its Offices
9, boulevard des Moulins
TVA : FR 73000025014
RCI : 59 S 00829
Agedi Italia s.r.l.
Via Cerva n. 22
Nr. REA: MI-1898090
Agedi France Sarl
8, avenue des Anglais
06310 Beaulieu sur Mer
Capital social : 5000 €
TVA : FR 28752678748
SIRET : 75267874800019
Agedi Rus Llc
Ulitsa Malaya Konyushennaya,
Nevsky prospect 10, lit. A.
OGRN : 1147847268887
146 Boulevard de la Pétrusse
Numéro fiscal : 20112450832
Place of storage of personal data.
The data collected from the Users are stored in a Country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and will be transferred and processed in the EEA.
Subjects who have access to data.
The User’s data can be shared within Agedi. Therefore, data’s sharing will be necessary to proceed with the correct fulfilment of the order/contract/contact.
We use free Web Analytics service of Google (“Google Analytics”) that allow us to analyse detailed statistics about our website’s visitors.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the browser information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after some days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to User preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
If the User wishes to use our site, he/she accepts the use of these cookies.
We use permanent cookies to store the initial page selected by the User and the related information, in case that the User has accepted cookies during the access to the site.
Cookies allow us to collect statistical data and User data in aggregate and individual form for analysis tools, in order to optimize the site and present the most relevant marketing material to the User.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymously information on the use of Agedi.mc website (including the User’s IP address), which is collected by Google Analytics, who processes it for the purpose to prepare reports for Agedi regarding the activities on the website itself.
Google Analytics does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, nor attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a User. The User’s cookies is not linked to personal data and therefore Agedi does not store personal data in this operation. Cookies can be easily deleted from the system or mobile device by using the browser.
The User can selectively disable Google Analytics, by installing on his/her browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To block all Google Analytics tracking cookies, Google offers a browser extension here:
For more information, please check the link below:
Rights of the Users.
- Right of access: the User has the right to request information about his/her personal data in our possession at any time. The User can contact Agedi, who will provide all personal data by e-mail.
- Right of portability: every time Agedi processes the User’s personal data by automated means based on the User’s consent or based on an agreement, the User has the right to obtain a copy of the data transferred in a structured and electronically readable format. This includes only the personal data sent to Agedi’s Users.
- Right of modification: the User has the right to request the correction of personal data if they are not correct. He/she may also request integration of data, if incomplete.
- Right of restriction: the User can request to Agedi to limit the processing of personal data in the following circumstances:
- i) if the User opposes to the processing of Agedi based on a legitimate interest, Agedi will limit all processing of such data until the moment when the legitimate interest is verified;
- ii) if the User declares that the personal data are not correct, Agedi must limit all processing of such data until the verification of their accuracy and the adoption of the consequent changes;
iii) if the processing is not legitimate, the User can oppose to the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use.
- Right of opposition based on legitimate interests: the User has the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of Agedi. The Data Controller will not continue to process personal data unless it is able to demonstrate legal reasons or legitimate basis for processing, which will override the User’s interests and rights.
- Right of erasure: the User has the right to request cancellation of any personal data processed by Agedi at any time, except for the following situations:
- i) the User has a contractual relationship with Agedi;
- ii) the User has an open debt with Agedi or a pending dispute with the latter.
In any case, Agedi will retain the user’s personal data in accordance with the legal, accounting, administrative and archiving rules of the companies of the Agedi group.
- Right to oppose to direct marketing: the User has the right to oppose to direct marketing. In this regard, it is specified that the User can choose not to accept direct marketing, by sending an email to email@example.com or by following the instructions in any marketing email.
- Right to withdrawal of consent: the user has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time; of course, with all the legal consequences resulting from the impossibility of complying with the legislative or contractual provisions if the treatment is provided for by these provisions.
- Right to lodge a complaint: if the user believes that Agedi is processing his personal data incorrectly, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor, following the procedures and guidelines published on the official website of the Privacy Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
How to exercise your rights.
Agedi is equipped with dedicated personnel able to handle requests concerning the User’s rights listed above. To this end, Agedi can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If the User believes that Agedi processes personal data incorrectly, he/she can contact us at the address above. Furthermore, the User has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
PRIVACY NOTE, COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
What kind of personal data do we process?
- Navigation data
During the Users’ browsing, the following information can be collected that are stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- if possible, the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes only in aggregate form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
- Personal data in case of use of the contact service by the user:
In case of voluntary use of the contact service by users, the site may also collect the following additional data, which will be used exclusively for the type of service required under the following conditions.
Agedi uses personal data for its own institutional, connected or instrumental purposes to the activity, it processes personal data for the following purposes:
– to process your initial request via our website,
– to comply with our statutory and European legal and regulatory obligations and as required by the supervisory authorities and the police authorities,
– for the protection and defense of the rights of our customers, third parties and / or ours,
– pre-contractual and / or contractual purposes, connected and instrumental to the establishment and management of relations with customers,
– management, administrative and accounting purposes;
– corporate communication purposes, also intended for the media, for surveying the level of satisfaction with service quality, market surveys and statistical processing performed directly by our group;
– future marketing and commercial purposes through the sending of promotional material, telephone contacts and any other form of electronic communication (e-mails, websites, social networks, etc.).
What personal data do we process?
The personal data that we collect and process are those necessary for the execution of our activities and received either directly by the customer himself or through third parties as well as by consulting public external databases or including social networks.
Thus, we treat the following categories of personal data:
- the civil status:
– use and birth names, first names,
– date and place of birth, nationality;
– the family situation,
– the addresses: tax residence, domicile, email address
- the tax code,
- the telephone number;
- the profession
- the possible social mandates exercised within companies
- the centers of interest
- preferences and investment projects
Who has access to personal data?
Personal Data are used exclusively to provide the services mentioned above and to collect statistical data in order to optimize the site and present the relevant material to the User.
What are the legal basis for processing personal data?
The data are used by the staff and personnel of Agedi to provide the services mentioned above and to collect statistical data, in order to optimize the site and present relevant material to the User, as well as by the website’s operator www.agedi.it and www.andreasmazzei.it .
How long are personal data stored?
Agedi does not retain personal data. Cookies can be easily deleted from the system or mobile device, using the browser. For instructions on managing and deleting cookies, visit the section of the browser guide. You can also disable cookies or be notified whenever a new cookie is sent to your system or mobile device. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the site.
How can the user exercise his right to oppose data processing?
The user has the right to oppose the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Agedi, by contacting email@example.com .