DISCLOSURE TO CUSTUMERS AND SUPPLIERS
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU REG. 2016/679)
Agedi Rus Llc (hereinafter “Peach”), an AGEDI group company, in its capacity as controller of personal data processing under EU Regulation 2016/679, informs you, in accordance with Article 13 of this Regulation, that your personal data will be processed manually and/or with the support of computer equipment for the purposes set out below.
Agedi Rus Llc
Ulitsa Malaya KonyushennayaNevsky prospect 10, lit. A.
OGRN : 1147847268887
Purpose of the treatment.
The personal data you provide are processed for purposes related to the correct and complete execution of existing contracts, including any pre-contractual phase.
Therefore, your data are processed in order to:
- make requests or process requests received;
- forward commercial communications with various means of communication (telephone, mobile phone, SMS, e-mail, fax, paper letters);
- exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities;
- carry out all administrative activities in compliance with tax law or fiscal obligations;
- carry out all activities aimed at obtaining legal certifications.
The failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to process commercial contracts and any other related obligations, as well as to manage business relations properly.
Method of processing.
Personal data may be processed by means of paper archives, computer files (including portable devices) and by electronic means (email, certified email) in compliance with the rules of lawfulness, legitimacy, confidentiality and security required by the current legislation.
The processing is carried out by means of operations or complex of operations such as: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Legal basis and consequences of the failure to provide personal data.
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for the performance of contractual relationships. In particular, your personal data will be processed in order to:
- manage contractual relationship;
- comply with the obligations provided by the tax and fiscal law and, in general, with the obligations established by current legislation.
The provision of personal data is optional. However, the failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for Agedi to start with a commercial relationship or any other related obligations.
Recipients of personal data.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and, in particular, to the following categories of subjects:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures in charge of processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the execution of the existing contractual relationship and to company activities;
- public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations or
- persons entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of national law, or EU regulations;
- banks, financial institutions or other persons to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data are necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations assumed on your behalf;
- legal advisor, accountant, labour consultants for the purpose of the study and the resolution of any legal problems related to the existing contractual position.
Your personal data, for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for 10 years after the termination of any contractual relationship, and in any case for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfil the obligations established by law (fiscal and tax obligations, etc.), even after the termination of the commercial relationship.
It is expected that a periodic check will be carried out on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to cancel them if they are no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
Your personal data may be transferred to EU Countries and also to Extra EU Countries, when strictly necessary for the purposes described above and for the fulfilment of the stipulated contract, adopting all appropriate measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection even in these Countries.
Rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to articles 13 and articles 15-21 of EU Regulation 679/2016, we inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and information relating to them, namely:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- purposes of the processing;
- categories of personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the interested person, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of correction inaccurate data and integration of incomplete data;
- Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons are met:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation under EU or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject.
The Data Controller – if has published personal data and is obliged to delete it – must inform other data processors about the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of data.
- Right of restriction of processing, if:the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the Data Controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested person to judicially ascertain, exercise or defend a right;
- the interested party withdrawn his consent for processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to propose a claim to the Authority for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it.
- Right of portability of personal data, or right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, personal data provided by Data Controller and possibly transmit them to another Data Controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one Data Controller to another.
- Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, in particular in the event that the processing is not based on the legitimate interests of the owner, subject to explanation of the grounds of the opposition.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; obviously with every consequence deriving from the impossibility for us to be able to comply with legislative or contractual provisions if the processing is established by these provisions.
How to exercise your rights.
Your rights are not subject to any constraint and you can exercise them freely by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.